BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 23, 2009

Sunny - SNSD


Stage name: Sunny
Birth name: Lee Soonkyu
Date of birth: May 15, 1989

( why are there a lot of people born on that day?! )
She was a trainee under a different entertainment company before she transferred to SM Entertainment. She was a co-DJ of ChunJi, along with Sungmin, of Super Junior until the broadcast ended on the July 30, 2008. Sunny appeared in Super Junior H's music video for "Cooking? Cooking!". Sunny also sang the song "Finally Now", on the soundtrack for the movie Story Of Wine. She also co-hosts a music show called The M with SS501's Hyungjoon. She is also the niece of Lee Soo Man, the founder of SM Entertainment. ( WoW. So she's damn riich even before she started appearing on stage ! )

What i think about Sunny :
I think she is veeeeeeery kawaii and fun ! hahahaha. not to mention talented. :) You know what, i think she kinda looks like Sohee from the Wonder Girls. Right? I mean, look at her in this picture.


RIIIGHT ?!
Look at this poll !
Anyway, I think she is very cute. Take a look at these


Remember when I said that she was talented? Well, here's the proof ! :)


Well, she has everything ! That's all I can say.
Goodluck Sunny ! We love youu ! :)

1 blabbers:

dainieru., said...

I totally agree with you~!!!

Sunny's just freakin' adorable~!! I like every aspect of her..I mean, who wouldn't love such a talented and cute girl like her. ^^
I like her best when she's with Sungminnie~!! They look really cute together! :)

p.s. nice blog! ^^